Akron Children's Hospital has been caring for children since 1890, and our pediatric specialties are ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report. With two hospital campuses, regional health centers and more than 50 primary and specialty care locations throughout Ohio, we're making it easier for today's busy families to find the high-quality care they need. In 2020, our health care system provided more than 1.1 million patient encounters. We also operate neonatal and pediatric units in the hospitals of our regional health care partners. Every year, our Children's Home Care Group nurses provide thousands of in-home visits, and our School Health nurses manage clinic visits for students from preschool through high school. With our Quick Care Online virtual visits and Akron Children's Anywhere app, we're here for families whenever and wherever they need us. Learn more at akronchildrens.org.
To treat every child as we would our own
To treat others as they would like to be treated
To turn no child away for any reason
Prior to the start date, full COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment. Full vaccination is defined as 14 days after the last received vaccination. Boosters are excluded from this requirement.
We are seeking people who are committed to fostering a diverse environment in which patients, family and staff from a variety of backgrounds, cultures, and personal experiences are welcomed, included and can thrive.
Full Time, This is a hybrid work-from-home, work-in-office position. The ability to work from home may change based on business needs.
Summary: The Business Analyst II prepares high level project plans and manages / monitors the development, implementation, progress, and/or upgrade of projects and systems, including requirements definition and time line.
1. Prepares high level project plans and manages / monitors the development, implementation, progress, and/or upgrade of projects and systems, including requirements definition and time line.
2. Provide expertise with Kronos Timekeeping, Advanced Scheduling and Analytics.
3. Assist with Payroll, Scheduling and Kronos Systems Administration.
4. Serve as the Primary ISD functional leader responsible for the overall Kronos WFC system.
5. Provides guidance and support to the Business Analyst I position as necessary.
6. Tracks progress of projects and keeps management informed of ongoing status.
7. Facilitates meetings and works with hospital departments and vendors as necessary.
8. Works with users and IS staff to understand system and business problems, identify root causes, and to develop and test solutions.
9. Other duties as required.
We know that skills and competencies show up in many ways and can be based on life experience. If you don't meet all requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply!
1. Experience supporting, troubleshooting, and configuring Kronos Workforce Central (version 8+ including Timekeeping, Scheduling and Pay rules) preferred.
2. Experience designing, configuring, analyzing, testing and maintaining the Kronos Workforce Central application is preferred.
Other information: Technical Expertise
1. Experience working with all levels within an organization is required.
2. Experience in healthcare is preferred.
3. Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar software is required.
Education and Experience
1. Education: Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field is required or combination of applicable coursework and professional experience. Master's degree is preferred.
2. Certification: None.
3. Years of relevant experience: 3 to 5 years of Kronos experience is preferred.
4. Years of experience supervising: None.
Akron Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
EEO is the law, please click/copy paste the link below to learn more: