Location: Boise, Idaho
Looking for a change? Want to join a state-of-the-art program where you have everything at your fingertips to help a patient virtually? This dynamic team of RNs and providers are looking for you to join them at St. Luke's Health System in Boise on their Virtual Hospital team. You will be blown away by all the cool technology. Don't wait, apply today...these positions are highly sought after.
**SIGN ON AND RELOCATION ELIGIBLE FOR NEW HIRES**
Unit/Position SummarySt. Luke's Virtual Hospital connects virtual nurses, hospital medicine and specialty providers to the bedside. Through collaboration, the team-based model of care enables patients in our hospitals to have access to specialty resources, when and where they are needed. Our Virtual RNs are an essential part of the care team in order to provide the best patient-centered care, especially during this time of Covid. The nurse is able to virtually connect with isolated patients, conduct virtual rounding, assist the inpatient nurse in communication with the patient and documenting assessments, provide updates to the family and provider, and assist with admission documentation as well as patient education.
Check out our video and FIND YOURSELF HERE:
The Virtual Care Team is located in Boise and would be 12-hour shifts , operating 7 days a week. This role is not remote and will be located in our Virtual Care Center.
Hours: Variable; 7a-7p or 11a-11p, every other weekend and rotating holidays. APPLY TODAY
- Identifies patient needs and determines priorities for care through assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation.
- Requires substantial specialized knowledge, judgment and skill based upon the principles of biological, physiological, behavioral, and sociological sciences of all patient populations.
- Uses advanced critical thinking skills in making decisions regarding all aspects of patient care. Provides patient centric care in alignment with professional nursing practice model.
- Manages the care of patients in a variety of settings both internal and external to the organization.
- Advocates for and employs evidence-based practice care standards and supports adoption of evidence-based practices and innovations in care delivery.
- Documents care based on standards of care and practice, patient acuity, and/or clinical priorities.
- Effectively utilizes a variety of technologies to meet the needs of our patients, providers, facilities and other entities.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Nursing Degree (BSN preferred)
- Experience: 3 years clinical RN experience
- Inpatient/Acute care experience preferred
- Licenses/Certifications: Current RN licensure in the required State(s) where care is provided
***Please note--This Registered Nurse position is for nurses with 1+ years of RN experience. We currently have our "Star Nurse Residency New Grad RN (<12 mo exp)" positions open. Please search for "New Grad RN" on our career portal to be considered for current openings.
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
Known as the "City of Trees," Boise is Idaho's capital city--both a cultural center and a playground for those who love the outdoors. A vibrant downtown area affords fine dining, theatre, music, and college and semi-professional sports. Downtown Boise's main attractions include the Idaho State Capitol, the classic Egyptian Theatre, the Boise Art Museum, Julia Davis Park and Zoo Boise. The Greenbelt follows the beautiful Boise River corridor for more than 30 miles, and the Boise foothills are home to miles of hiking and biking trails.
Learn more about what the City of Trees has to offer you:
St. Luke's Health System | Boise Convention and Visitors Bureau | Boise Parks and Recreation | Boise Museum Association | Boise Music Festival | Boise Philharmonic | Downtown Boise Restaurants | Boise Valley Economic Partnership | Hyde Park events | Treefort Music Festival | First Thursdays | Alive After Five | Capitol City Public Market | Runs and Triathlons | Shakespeare Festival | Sawtooth National Forest | Visit Idaho.org
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.