Location: Ketchum, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in Ketchum is seeking a RN Lead to join our Womens Services team.
Position SummaryThe Lead Registered Nurse is responsible for providing technical/clinical support to one or more departments/sites.
- Identifies patient needs and determines priorities for care through assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation.
- Responsible for ensuring patient care needs are met through effective management of staffing resources and operations.
- Assists or may be responsible for scheduling, communication, and clinical decision making. Works with staff to promote resolution of conflicts and counsels staff when clinical practice standards are not met.
- Assists with budget planning and clinical needs assessments.
- Responsible for training or assignment of training.
- Manages care of patients.
- Documents care based on standards of care and practice, patient acuity, and/ or clinical priorities
- Advocates for evidence-based practice care standards and supports adoption of evidence-based practices and innovations in care delivery.
- Provides patient centric care in alignment with professional nursing practice model.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's of Nursing Degree
- Experience: 3 years' experience, previous L&D or Post Partum experience.
- Licenses/Certifications: Current RN licensure from the State of Practice
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
Picturesque Wood River Valley is located in south-central Idaho, just over an hour north of Twin Falls. Experience the splendor of the Sawtooth National forest with crystal clear lakes and jagged peaks, and 250 days of sunshine amongst beautiful mountains and cascading rivers. The North end of the Wood River Valley is home to the world-class Sun Valley Resort. The region is truly nature's playground at its finest, offering many diverse all-season recreational activities such as golfing, biking, hiking, rafting and skiing.
Learn more about what the Wood River Valley has to offer you:
City of Ketchum | Sawtooth Wilderness | Sun Valley Resort | Sun Valley Opera | Sawtooth Botanical Garden | Sun Valley Museum of History | Sun Valley Center for the Arts | Easley Hot Springs | The Nature Conservancy in Idaho - & Ernest Hemingway's last Home
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.